Jayme Barrett on Joyful Living
JAYME BARRETT is one of my favorite people. I love her positivity and appreciation for life’s simple pleasures and I thought you might enjoy reading Jayme’s tips on joyful living.
- Become a force for good.
- Laugh, giggle, and be goofy.
- Trust your instincts.
- Create alone time to just “be”.
- Plan a dream vacation–a dream life.
- Breathe slowly and deeply.
- Swim in the sea.
- Don’t rush!
- Take a soothing and cleansing salt bath.
- Be silent.
- Cherish your friends and family.
- Let go of expectations.
- Forgive yourself.
- Try being loving instead of being right.
- Worry less, play more, and play BIG.
- Take a risk.
- Move your body….dance and sing!
- Create a cycle of giving and receiving.
- Delight in small miracles.
- Say, thank you.
JAYME is a specialist in energy technology that enhances personal achievement, prosperity and integrated health. Some of the tips are excerpts from Jayme’s book Feng Shui Your Life.
|• Inspiration, Life + Style||• Comments Off on Jayme Barrett on Joyful Living|