We’re one month into the new year — so how are you doing? Are you focused and more determined or stressed and overwhelmed?
The truth is we all start the new year with the best of intentions, but life happens and we get pulled into a million directions off the course and the goals we’ve set, but do you know what? It’s not the end of the world and it doesn’t mean you’ve failed. You CAN regroup. I’ve found the best way to do that is to center myself as best I can through meditation and you can too. Just think of meditation as your coat of armor to help tame the stress, sleep better and be happier and healthier in 2015!
Here’s how to start:
- Set aside at least 10 minutes every day
- Create a quiet space in your bedroom on the floor, on pillows in the living room or anywhere you feel safe
- Focus on your breathing; breathe in for 5 seconds, then hold for 5 seconds, then breathe out for 5 seconds and repeat for 10 minutes
- Try your best to clear your mind
- Practice, practice, practice!
If you want to dive even deeper, try these apps:
|• Health + Fitness, Inspiration, Life + Style||• Comments Off on Dive Deeper|