Cleopatra’s Beauty Secret
Egyptian goddess CLEOPATRA was known for her flawless skin and milk + honey baths were her secret weapon. MILK is a gentle exfoliator for the skin due to lactic acid that removes dead skin while moisturizing and leaving you with baby soft skin.
Milk baths are really easy to do: run your bath water, pour in a gallon or two of organic milk or a scoop of organic powdered milk, soak for 15-20 minutes, then hop in the shower to rinse off any leftover residue and follow with a milk-based lotion.
- Bob’s Red Mill Dry Milk Powder
- Burt Bee’s Milk + Honey Body Lotion
- Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk
- Korres Greek Yogurt Foaming Cleanser
- Nubian Heritage Goat’s Milk + Chai Body Wash
- Zum Bar Oatmeal-Lavendar Soap
Editor’s Note: Zavvi Rodaine has no financial interest in the sale of any products featured, links provided only as a courtesy to ZR readers.
|• Beauty, Fashion, Green Guide||• Comments Off on Cleopatra’s Beauty Secret|